Love to Ski Club COVID Policy
It should come as no surprise that our season will look a little different for us all this year. Our goal remains to deliver a safe and fun learning experience that our members can enjoy. With diligence and the right attitude, we can minimize the effects of COVID-19 on everyone. Each ski club we visit will have its COVID plans outlining procedures for using the clubhouse or riding a chairlift. Members of Love to Ski Club are required to follow each Private Club COVID-19 policy.
Love to Ski Club Ltd. COVID policy needs to be followed by any member:
- Wash or sanitize your hands often.
- Practice physical distancing of a minimum ‘2m (6ft).
- Wear a mask or face covering for all lift lines, loading and unloading the lifts in all indoor spaces and on the bus.
- Each member has to provide a declaration of health on arrival.
- If joining group lessons, before starting the class, your instructor will ask you three questions,
- Are you feeling unwell, or are you experiencing any symptoms that have been linked to COVID-19?
- Have you recently arrived from outside of Canada? If so, have you completed a mandatory 14-day self-isolation?
- Have you been in close contact with anyone who has COVID-19 within the last 14 days?
- Each instructor will be providing a Declaration of Health for each day they work.