Love to Ski Club COVID Policy 2021-2022
It should come as no surprise, after experiencing all the changes in our lives in the past 18 months, that our ski season is going to look different for us as well. Our goal remains to deliver a safe and fun on snow experience that our members can enjoy. With diligence and the right attitude, we can minimize the effects of COVID-19 on everyone.
This season Love to Ski Club is requiring all members to provide proof of vaccination against the Covid 19 virus. Prior to the start of our season we will require everyone to show their government issued proof of vaccination. It is a requirement of all the ski areas we are going to (to have any use of their property with no exceptions) and it is required for domestic airline travel (which means it is required for our trips as well). You will also be required to complete daily wellness checks on your ski days.
The private ski clubs around Collingwood have been working closely together to come up with Covid procedures that are uniform across the Escarpment. Our Members of Love to Ski Club, as guests of the private clubs), are required to follow the policies and procedures set out by their COVID-19 policy.
Love to Ski Club Ltd. COVID policy needs to be followed by all members:
- Wash or sanitize your hands often.
- Practice physical distancing of a minimum ‘2m (6ft).
- Wear a mask or face covering for all lift lines, loading and unloading the lifts in all indoor spaces and on the bus.
- Each member has to provide a declaration of health on arrival.
- If joining group lessons, before starting the class, your instructor will ask you three questions,
- Are you feeling unwell, or are you experiencing any symptoms that have been linked to COVID-19?
- Have you recently arrived from outside of Canada? If so, have you completed any required mandatory isolation period? Please note, any travel outside of Canada that requires isolation resulting in missed ski days is not the responsibility of Love to Ski Club.
- Have you been in close contact with anyone who has COVID-19 within the last 14 days?
- All instructors will be required to be vaccinated against Covid 19 and will provide a Declaration of Health for each day they work.
- During lessons members and instructors will be required to wear masks at any time when they cannot social distance themselves (by maintaining 6′ of separation) from others.