- Every year in March Love to Ski Club Members may join us on one (or both) of our two spring ski trips
- Our ski trips are for club members only ( non-members are welcome to join just for the trip by paying the annual club membership fee)
- Trips are put together as packages and include airfare, lodging, lift tickets, ground transportation, and usually some meals
- With the camaraderie on these trips members develop great friendships and lasting memories
- We choose destinations within a resort or town so that there are lots of things to entertain you when your legs are too tired to ski anymore
- Past destinations include St. Moritz (Switerland), Lake Tahoe (California), Solden (Austria), Aspen/Snowmass (Colorado), Les 3 Valleés (France), Whistler (British Columbia), Cortina (Italy), Mayrhofen (Austria), Sun Peaks, (British Columbia) and Park City (Utah).
- Trips are hosted but are not guided
- Roommates are not assigned but we are happy to help you find one
Our group trips are very popular and often sell out.
Sign up early to make sure there is room.