Love to Ski Club has been taking advantage of Ontario’s midwinter snow conditions and quiet midweek ski hills for over 30 years.
Park at one of our conveniently located bus pick-up locations, hop on the bus and relax with your friends for the ride to Collingwood. By the time you finish your morning coffee and newspaper you will be more than half way to the slopes. We also offer a self drive option for those who want to get to the hills on their own schedule.
Enjoy a full day of skiing, snowboarding or snowshoeing at one of Collingwood’s private ski clubs without the worry of winter driving. Love to Ski Club provides a stress free and comfortable way to get in a ski day or two each week.
Because we ski on Wednesdays and/or Thursdays for six weeks we can offer the most ski days of any Mid-Week Travelling Ski Club. This results in the most flexibility to our members.
Benefits of Mid-Week Skiing!
- No lift lines – more ski runs per day and no waiting in lines
- Great grooming – corduroy which lasts all day due to the small amount of traffic
- Best variety by going to a different ski area each week – Each of the ski clubs along the Niagara Escarpment is unique.
- Ontario’s Private Ski Clubs we visit include:
- Alpine Ski Club
- All Ski Clubs offer onsite ski shops with full services
- Leave the winter driving to the professional coach drivers
- Convenient coach pick-up locations in the GTA and Halton Region – with free parking
- Luxury highway coaches – with restroom facilities
- Arrive safe and relaxed for your day ofskiing – Arrive at the ski area around 10 AM
- Arrive home rested – our buses depart Collingwood at 4 PM to get you back home in time for supper.
- Our ‘Self Drive’ option allows you to join us at the hill on your own time
- Improve your skills with our friendly, experienced instructors
- Group lessons are a great way to meet other club members
- Canadian Ski Instructors Alliance certified
- Small groups – for more individual attention
- Half or full day classes – to suit everyone’s needs
- Lessons for all abilities and skill levels
- Private ski lessons can be arranged
- Our instructors will guide you safely around the ski clubs while making your lessons fun
Great Ski Trips
- Spring trips to World Class Ski Resorts in Canada, USA and Europe
- Great value through group packaging
- Benefit from our experienced and knowledgeable travel hosts
- Travel with your Love to Ski friends or make some news friends on the trip
- Great camaraderie in travelling as a group
- Learn more about our 2015 Trips